- Food Menus
- Beverage Menus
- Gourmet Shop
- Gourmet Cafes
- About Us
FOR GUESTS AND EVENT PLANNERS
USING OUR SERVICES
The confirmation of your reservation implies the full understanding and acceptance of the present General Terms of Agreement.
Once a deposit is made and received, it is within our mutual understanding that you agree to all the terms as below with or without a signature on this agreement.
Confirmation of Event
1. Kindly note that this contract does not guarantee that the date is blocked for your event. ONLY a deposit minimum of 50% of estimated cost will confirm the reservation.
2. In addition we will be able to cater to your event only if a beverage package is consumed.
3. If we do not receive the deposit by the due date, it is understood that you have sourced alternative arrangements and your booking will be automatically released without further notification from us.
4. If you are unable to meet the deadline, kindly communicate with us in writing.
4a. We review our pricing every January, April, July and October. Therefore your quote is subjected to changes unless a deposit of 50% is paid by the due date.
4b. If a tasting is required before you confirm an event with us, we will charge you the full estimated amount. 70% of this amount will be credited against the total deposit once you agree to us being your caterer.
4c. If your party is above 50 people, we will credit the full amount for the tasting (Tasting Gratis)
Appointment of a Wedding Organizer
5. Most villa management company, request that an event can only be held, at the villa, if you appoint/hire a bona fide Event Organizer.
6. We work closely with our preferred partners (see website) as your choice of wedding organizer. However we are also happy to welcome your wedding organizer whom may not be on the list and we would be happy to work with them.
7. We have been asked on many occasions from many clients to be their one stop catering solution hence, we are available to discuss further and personalize your dream occasion.
Wedding Organizer Fees - If you choose us as your wedding organizer 8. Our fees are for the time spent in planning for the event, all the way up to the perfect
execution on the day. This could take an average of 6 months of planning or more.
9. We will charge IDR 3,000,000 per day, for our time spent with you during inspections of villas etc. This amount is refundable only if you confirm and pay us as your wedding organizer.
10. Most villas impose a venue fee for your event and request for a refundable security/ damage deposit which is the responsibility of the client.
Number of Guest
11. The number of guests must be communicated 14 working days prior the event and confirmed at the latest 7 working days prior to the event.
12. The final invoice will be based on this figure even in the event of a last minute cancellation.
13a. Surcharge of IDR 5,000,000 is applicable for any events fall on public holidays.
13b. Surcharge of IDR 6,000,000 is applicable for the villa has difficult access.
Bar Pricing and General Pricing Policy
14. Indonesia is very volatile in terms of alcohol prices. Our offered package may increase despite a deposit being paid if there is a sudden increase in alcohol prices by the government.
15. Our bar packages includes 1 purpose bar and set up. 16. If two (2) is requested an additional surcharges is applicable.
17. Please note that we do not allow your guests to ask for full bottles of alcohol to be placed on the tables. This is to avoid wastages.
18. We will also not entertain guests that come up to the bar requesting large amounts of drinks or demanding cases or bottles of alcohol.
19. For the safety of everyone, we have the right to refuse alcohol to guests that are deemed intoxicated and we will bring this up to you when it happens.
20. Shots are not part of the full bar package. Please further discuss this with your catering manager if you wish to include this in your package.
21. IMPORTANT NOTE: We will apply corkage (if you bring your own) should you take Option 4 - very basic drink package. However we will not be responsible for the bottles of wine or champagne that you have passed to us. It is the responsibility of the event organizer or an individual appointed by you to take stock and pass the bottles to us. We will not receive bottles individually by guests.
22. Any consumption requested by other vendors including bands, priests, security will incur an additional charge.
Power and Water Supply for Kitchen, Buffet and Bar Service
23. We are a full service caterer and we mobilize our portable kitchen and bars for each event. We will require 250Watts of power for the kitchen and 250Watts of power for the buffet and bars. Some villas charge a fee for the usage of the villa power supply. Kindly note that this cost is passed on to you unless we can get power from a generator (which you will most likely have).
Tents / Marquees
24. We are not responsible for the cost of the tents/marquees for dinner, buffet, and bar areas and it is up to the coordinator to organize a tents/marquees to stay with the esthetics of your event.
25. We will not be responsible if this is overlooked and as a result we are unable to serve you due to rain and spoilage of food.
26. A 50% deposit required immediately to confirm booking.
27. Balance 50% payment required up to 7 days prior to the event.
28. Proposed prices are subject to change. Deposit is required to secure existing prices, otherwise price changes are applicable.
29. Guests have to fill in a debit authorization form with credit card details as a security deposit for broken glasses and losses and any additional requests initiated by the guest. The other option is to pay in cash IDR 3,000,000 deposit.
30. Credit card payments can only be made in person. Our bank do not accept payments by credit card otherwise.
31. For bank transfers the amount we receive is net hence the guest is responsible for the bank fee.
32. For events that are scheduled at the last minute (less than 30 days lead), a full pre payment is required based upon contract before the event.
Method of payment Bank Transfer
A/C Name A/C No. Swift Code Address
Bank Name : Bank Central Asia (BCA )
Acc Name : PT. Tirtha Dewata Maha Agung
Acc Number : 4040223385
Swift Code : CENAIDJA
Bank Address : Jalan Kartika Plaza No 89 & 98 Kuta, Badung, Bali - Indonesia
Beneficiary Address : Jalan Petitenget No 45 Kerobokan, Kuta Utara, Badung, Bali – Indonesia
33. A transaction fee will be charged to the Client and presented on the final invoice. Bali
Catering Company is not responsible for any charges by the bank
34. The price invoiced to the client by Bali Catering Company is the price indicted on the contract. Any last minute changes requested by the Client will require written confirmation by Bali Catering Company.
35. The contract based on two currencies, USD and IDR. The exchange rate that stated in the contract is issued by Bali Catering Company which valid only for seven (7) days.
36. In the event of a cancellation less than 1 month prior to the scheduled event, Bali Catering Company will charge 50% of the total estimated amount.
37. In the event of a cancellation less than fifteen (15) days prior to the scheduled event, Bali Catering Company will charge 100% of the total estimated amount.
38. In the event of a cancellation of more than (30) days notice prior to scheduled event, we will deduct 10% as our service fee from the deposit and the rest will be refunded to you.
39. All refunds will be made based on our banks book keeping rate.
Damage and Liability
40. The person organizing and/or paying for the event shall be liable to pay for any damage, loss or breakage to any part of the Bali Catering Company properties, including all equipment, furniture, fixtures and fittings, chinaware, crockery or glassware that has been either intentionally or unintentionally damaged by any guests associated with the event.
41. Bali Catering Company has a strict security check when the staff leave our premises. We are not responsible for any loss of guests belongings before, during or after the party.
Signature of Client